Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) required from September 2019
Based at Hawkes Farm Academy in Hailsham
PASSION – URGENCY- POSITIVITY- ASPIRATION - COMMITMENT
We are looking to appoint talented newly qualified teachers to join our strong and committed team from September 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for practitioners who want to take the next step in their career.
Hawkes Farm Academy is a dynamic school with an excellent community feel and we are looking for inspirational teachers.
The successful candidates will be:
In return, Hawkes Farm Academy can offer you:
- An excellent and unrivalled NQT programme and CPD package
- Continuing CPD beyond your NQT year (including fully funded masters and nationally accredited leadership training)
- A research based curriculum which staff shape for the future
- The possibility of a paid induction programme following the completion of your studies in July 2019
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn and model excellent conduct
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A free lunch each day, freshly prepared in house
- Significantly subsidised private healthcare and a range of other employee benefits
- An extremely friendly and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
Visits to Hawkes Farm to discuss the posts prior to applying are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for more information about the role, please contact our Headteacher, Jeremy Meek, via email:
Completed application forms should be returned to the same email.
Closing date: Friday 15th February 2019 at 12noon – please note that
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Interviews: Will be arranged upon receipt of applications that are shortlisted for interview.
To apply, please complete the application form with a supporting statement and send to Jeremy Meek at the above email address, or return to Hawkes Farm Academy, Hawks Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 1ND
Please also take a look at the Hawkes Farm and STEP Academy websites for further information on the Academy and Trust.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have
equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably
qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we
expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.