Tes is currently supporting a friendly, supportive and growing primary academy, based in Essex. The school is looking to add a Primary Teacher to its progressive and supportive primary team ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of KS1 or KS2 including class teaching and intervention. You will support the Head of Primary to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“We have an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher at our academy. We will provide you with both an excellent community to work in, whilst joining a rapidly expanding academy that is moving towards a 2 form entry Primary school.
We are a vibrant school within a large successful multi-academy trust that is developing a curriculum relevant for the 21st century and one that serves our remarkable coastal community.
You will be joining at a time, when the academy is not only building excellent facilities, with access to the latest technological developments including our own VR suite, a chromebook device for every child, but also an extensive outside environment to match. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering KS1 or KS2, successfully engaging learners to progress
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1424033 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1424033 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...