Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for Primary Teacher / EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to work with schools based in the London Borough of Croydon. Working with primary schools in the area, we have a constant flow of work across all primary stages for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility to fit around your schedule, or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Roles
• Primary Teacher / EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Primary supply teaching roles across all subject areas in EY, KS1 and KS2
• Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Croydon
• No ties to a fixed contract as the Primary Teacher / EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will have the flexibility to tailor their work options
• Daily rate from £130
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher / EY Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be qualified to teach Primary (must have a PGCE / Bachelor of Education / equivalent degree with QTS)
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are also welcome to apply
• Have proven experience teaching the UK, or equivalent, curriculum within the past two years
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number TZMB2102.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.