Smart Teachers is recruiting for a skilled Primary Teacher to work in the London Borough of Haringey. Our client school is seeking a Primary Teacher who will join their small yet very successful team. The school is in a fortunate position where they can be flexible on year group or key stage preference. The successful Primary Teacher will add value to the school and be part of their community.
About the Roles
- Primary Teacher (any year group)
- London Borough of Haringey
- Full time or part time options available
- QTS, NQT or OS Teachers may apply
- September 2018 start
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Church of England setting
- Small, one form entry school
- Roles across all year groups available
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven Teaching experience in the last two years
- Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
- Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXS40021.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.