Think International School is an IB World School offering the PYP to students from 3-11 years of age, in Kowloon, Hong Kong. We are seeking to employ motivated, experienced, innovative team players to work in our growing and developing community school, at an exciting time of our journey.
Our mission is to provide a safe, supportive, child-centered, and challenging environment that uses an inquiry based approach to foster diversity and to develop knowledgeable and open-minded, courageous and caring life-long learners.
Applications are invited from qualified teachers with a minimum of two years full time teaching experience who can demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning.
● Hold a relevant degree/ PGCE or equivalent.
● Have a minimum of 2 years classroom experience.
● Experience of PYP or inquiry based learning is an advantage.
● Be able to respond positively and proactively to the challenges of a developing school.
● Be able to work and collaborate as part of a team.
● Have the ability and proven commitment to being an outstanding, passionate and innovative classroom teacher/ facilitator.
● Show commitment to the wellbeing and pastoral care of all students.
● Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relationships across the school community.
● Demonstrate excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
● Have excellent administrative, organisational and ICT skills.
● Have knowledge and experience of working with EAL students.
Successful candidates will be offered:
● A fixed term 2 years contract
● Competitive salary
● Health insurance
● Daily lunch
If residing outside Hong Kong:
● Single air fare provided at beginning and end of employment to the country of residence if living outside HK
● Five days hotel accommodation provided at start of contract if outside HK
● Relocation allowance
Think International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and relevant police checks. Interviews will be held via video call, or in person if residing in Hong Kong.
To Apply for this position, please click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Provide a current CV, including recent photograph and two professional references should also be included and emailed together with the letter of application of no more than two A4 sides.
Please email the school if you have any questions.