We are looking for ambitious, improvement-orientated, and positive Primary Teacher/s. This is an exciting time to join a well-established school located in the Sathorn district, close to Lumpini Park in the center of Bangkok.
Garden International School, Bangkok is a coeducational school of around 450 students, with classes from Nursery to Year 13. The school has a wonderful sense of community and class sizes are generally small, with the students well behaved, engaged in their learning, and supported by their families.
We have children represented by approximately 40 countries, immersing all students in a rich diversity of cultures, religions and backgrounds. The school is accredited by Edu Development Trust and has received the International Schools Quality Mark. We are also accredited by Cambridge International Examinations, Oxford AQA International Examinations and the Thai Ministry of Education (ONESQA). We are affiliated to the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT) and the Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA).
Bangkok is a vibrant and modern capital city, which has all the international standard amenities you would expect to find, but it also retains wonderful historical districts that allow residents of Bangkok to immerse themselves in Thailand’s history. Thailand is an exciting country with rich cultural experiences; it is a beautiful part of the world with year-round sun and is a safe place to work overseas. The cost of living is very reasonable and teachers tend to avail themselves of high-quality holiday experiences around the region.
- Our students have the right to be protected.
- Our students have the right to be safe in our school.
- Our students have the right to be respected and listened to.
Appointed teachers from the United Kingdom are to provide an International Child Protection Certificate (UK) (refer: http://www.acro.police.uk/ICPC/). Full police clearance, covering at least the previous 10 years, is necessary for all appointees who are working, or who have worked, in countries outside the United Kingdom.
Garden International School, Bangkok offers:
- An attractive salary
- Health insurance and accident insurance
- Annual end of contract bonus
- Housing allowance
- Baggage allowance (for Overseas Hire Contracts)
- Flights from London (for Overseas Hire Contracts) at the start of the two-year contract and to London at the completion of the two-year contract. Flights are also provided for legal spouse and up to two dependent children
- One or Two year contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
- Tuition Fee remission for up to two dependent children
Applicants to please send a statement of application, addressed to Principal Ms. Tia Duffy, of no more than two pages highlighting their strengths and how those strengths will benefit our students and school, a full Curriculum Vitae (including photograph) and the names and email addresses of three professional referees through the TES apply now system.
Interviews will take place via Google Meet or in Bangkok. Applicants within Thailand and early applicants are encouraged.
We reserve the right to close the selection process early should an exceptional candidate be identified at an early stage.
Garden International School - Bangkok
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years