An exciting opportunity has arisen to teach in the international primary at FIS. We are seeking inspirational and energetic primary teachers to teach at either our Tseung Kwan O (TKO) or Jardine’s Lookout (JL) Campus, in the International Primary Stream. You will work alongside other teachers to deliver the IPC curriculum and English and Maths curriculum. The successful candidates will have a proven track record of academic success, innovation and development throughout their career.
We are seeking teachers who will:
● Have a deep knowledge and experience of the English National Curriculum
● Hopefully have some knowledge or experience of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) /International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC);
● Be well qualified with an internationally accepted degree and teaching qualification;
● Be a dynamic, forward-looking professional with the experience and skills to contribute to the primary school;
● Be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about learning and teaching and sets high expectations for every student;
● Be able to work collaboratively with a team of teachers;
● Be internationally-minded and culturally sensitive;
● Be committed to fostering a culture of continuous improvement;
● Experience/knowledge of bilingual teaching and learning;
● Basic knowledge of French would be an advantage;
Please send a CV only and a letter of intent explaining your philosophy of education to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application by 25th May 2021. Early applications are recommended as the School reserves the right to make an appointment before the deadline should a suitable candidate present him or herself. Address your application to Mr. Ian Clayton, Head of International Stream/Deputy Head of FIS.
All information provided by the applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purposes only.
The French International School - Jardine’s Lookout
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 12 years
About the French International School
Established in 1964, the French International School (FIS) is the oldest international school in Hong Kong and was one of the first schools in Hong Kong to offer the IB. It is a dynamic educational i...