St Joseph’s Primary School, Mungindi
Teacher (K- 2) - 0.6 FTE Temporary Part-time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced K-6 Primary Teachers for the above temporary part-time position, commencing 4 February 2020 and concluding 18 December 2020.
This position will attract a pro-rata Special Diocesan Allowance paid fortnightly.
▪ Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
▪ Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
▪ Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
▪ Ability to teach Religious Education;
▪ Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
▪ Ability to work alongside parent volunteers to enhance learning outcomes;
▪ Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
▪ Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
▪ An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
▪ Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the position contact Mrs Deb Harrison, Principal on (02) 6753 2327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/.
Email or post applications to the Principal, PO Box 6 Mungindi 2406 or email email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3pm Wednesday 18th December 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.