Primary Teacher / Key Stage One
£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
Vision for Education are looking for a Primary Teacher / Key Stage One / KS1 Teacher in South Gloucester.
At Vision for Education, we provide a high-quality supply teaching service for primary and SEND schools.
Vision for education are seeking a skilled Primary Teacher / Key Stage One / KS1 Teacher who is looking to join our supply team asap. Offering both day to day and long-term teaching placements, Vision for Education can work around your personal circumstances.
The desired Primary Teacher will have experience of teaching at Primary Teacher / Key Stage One / KS1 Teacher and be able to work with a wide range of ability levels. This role is suitable for both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
All of the schools that vision for education work with are dedicated to offering the best possible learning experience tailored to each students’ individual needs.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher / Key Stage One / KS1 Teacher position, you will:
• Be a qualified teacher and hold QTS / NQT
• Have experience in teaching in KS1 / Key Stage One
• Be flexible, resilient, creative, and able to think on your feet
• Be familiar with the curriculum
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Vision For Education Ltd