Smart Teachers is recruiting for qualified Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to do PPA & supply cover, teaching EYFS through to KS2. Smart Teachers are looking for fantastic Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who encourage a desire to learn, a will to succeed and confidence in one's ability to make the most of every opportunity. As a reflection of Hillingdon itself, schools are ethnically diverse and as a consequence it guarantees that schools have a rich and vibrant cultural mix. This is a great opportunity for Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who are looking to gain some enriching experience in a variety of schools across the borough of Hillingdon to build further experience.
About the Role
· Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Supply teacher covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
· Ability to teach pre planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Daily rate starting from £125 (dependent on experience)
· Strong behaviour management required
· Variety of schools across London Borough of Hillingdon
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE/ or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Minimum one term experience teaching UK curriculum
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number HZR8524.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.