Are you ready to make an impact?
3 permanent, full-time class teachers required from January 2019 (or sooner if possible)
• Key Stage 1 and 2 positions available
• Generous “golden hello” recruitment incentive – to be discussed with applicants
Oak Tree Primary School needs your help! We have failed our recent Ofsted inspection and we are now in Special Measures. Behaviour was graded ‘good’, but outcomes for pupils are simply not good enough and need to improve significantly over the next two years.
We have accepted the reality of our situation and we are determined to turn this school around, but we can’t do that without enthusiastic, high-performing teachers who are not afraid of a challenge. We’ll make no apology for having high level expectations of you, but we’ll also offer high level support and will do our very best to keep you inspired and enjoying the amazing work you’ll be doing at our school. This really could be the defining moment of your career!
To reward your courage and commitment to helping a school in difficult circumstances, we will pay a generous recruitment incentive in your first year. If you are up for the challenge, please contact Mark Thrower, our headteacher, as soon as possible to have a conversation and, ideally, arrange a visit … and then please apply! [NB Unfortunately, the rules of Special Measures mean that we are unable to recruit NQTs at this time. Sorry!]
What we’re looking for:
• Highly effective teachers who understand how to build motivating relationships with children and who can deliver excellent pupil progress.
What we can offer:
• The opportunity to thrive and develop in the context of a ‘rocket ship’ upward trajectory towards outstanding provision for our children.
• A genuine commitment to your well-being and professional development.
• A significant sum as a ‘golden hello’!
Please contact Mark on 01623 458261 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat or to arrange a visit. Application forms are available from the school website – www.oaktreeschool.co.uk – under ‘Key Information / Current Vacancies’.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 15th June 2018
Selection Day: Wednesday 27th June 2018