Are you looking for flexible work in January 2018?
Keen for a change or to try something new?
Vision for Education have already received a number of vacancies for Teachers to start in the new year and are seeking dynamic an enthusiastic Primary Teachers to work with our partner schools across Middlesbrough.
In order to be considered, you will need to:
· Be a qualified Primary teacher with proof of QTS.
· Have an adaptable and flexible approach.
· Be able to provide reference details for a Primary School in the last 2 years.
· Be eligible to work in the UK.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!