Primary Teachers Needed- Full (FT)/Part Time (PT)- Teesside-Immediate Starts Available- Pay depending on scale- PAYE
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a number of dynamic and engaging Primary Teachers to join their successful team as soon as possible. We have a variety of positions available, from full time (FT), long term(LT) to part time(PT) day to day vacancies.
At Vision for Education, we work hard to provide a high level of service to both our staff and schools that wish to work with us. We pride ourselves on being a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise. As part of TES Global we have cemented our position as one of the industry’s most trusted recruitment partners.
Our consultants are knowledgeable about the current educational climate and the challenges that teachers and support staff face.
If you are a hard-working and enthusiastic Primary Teacher looking to either secure long term work, or are seeking a move into something more flexible, Vision for Education would love to hear from you.
To join our Supply Primary Teacher register, you must:-
- Hold QTS and have recent, referenceable classroom experience
- Be a motivated and able practitioner, able to adapt your teaching to best suit the needs of your host school.
- Be a consistent and reflective Primary Teacher, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vision for Education, you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a Primary Teacher who is looking to work and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact the Teesside Primary branch for a confidential chat.