At Drew we are passionate about life-changing teaching and instilling an eagerness to learn within our pupils. We are seeking teachers who are eager to provide a creative and challenging experience for our children.
- We are looking to recruit Primary Teachers to join us on our journey to standards of excellence.
- The enthusiastic and motivated candidate will have high expectations for all children and be committed to the school's ethos of teaching through collaboration.
- You will play a pivotal role in a committed team and make a real impact on the outcomes of our pupils.
- We can be flexible with year groups so whether you’re an Early Years, KS1 or KS2 teacher we’d love to hear from you.
You will be part of a team celebrating a diverse local community. Drew Primary serves a vibrant, multicultural and exciting community. It is a two form entry school educating children from Nursery to Year 6, with a commitment to inclusion.
We believe that school is not just about reading and writing in these early stages, it's also about growing as people. Our teachers have time to get to know every child which enables a strong focus on individual learning, as our consistent behaviour management strategies allow staff to concentrate on teaching, and pupils on learning.
- Our leadership team is approachable, friendly and always available to help. You will find there is a real team effort ethos at the school.
- We have fostered a supportive and collaborative infrastructure that will ensure your career progression is nurtured every step of the way.
- This shows that as well as your professional development, the leadership team at Drew is focused on your wellbeing.
- This focus is also met trust wide with incentives being available to you such as Perkbox (a way of getting offers and discounts on services as well as goods), the School Advisory Service (which offers medical services for yourself and family) and schemes such as ‘cycle to work’ and ‘gym.’
As a teacher at Drew, you will be part of the Learning in Harmony Trust, which is a dynamic and growing multi academy trust.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged by the Headteacher, please contact the school office to arrange this.
Application Closing Date: 25th February 2019
Shortlisting will take place & successful candiates notified by: 25th February 2019
Interview: 6th March 2019
Drew Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all employees to share this commitment. All applications should read the school's safeguarding policy, which is available on our website, and are required to declare any information as requested on the application form. Enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in the UK and a local police certificate will be requested for the successful candidate.