Our client is an established P-12 school in a north-east region of Northern Territory. Offering a supportive school environment and competitive remuneration and incentives, the school seeks a suitably qualified primary trained teacher for a semester 1 contract with potential for continuation. This role is suitable to an experienced or graduate teacher interested in working in a small remote school.
About the Role:
- Year 4/5/6 Teacher
- Semester 1 Contract with very good chance of continuation
- All living and relocation costs covered
- Remote aboriginal community
- P-12 School with 19 teaching staff
- Open to experienced and graduate teachers
- Must have strong planning and behavioural learning skills
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRBNT
Fast track your application:
- · If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1801-52587CG
- · If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1801-52587CG – email@example.com
- · To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).