The British School of Kuwait (BSK) is renowned for its highly motivated, able and well behaved students, supportive parents, superb resources and outstanding teachers. BSK holds British School Overseas status and, in partnership with Tinsley Meadows, mentors newly qualified teachers through induction.
We are seeking a qualified and committed teacher to join the school in September 2021. Applicants must be fluent English speaking graduates who hold a UK Department for Education teacher reference number or equivalent non-UK qualifications, or be in their final year of training.
- Applications are welcome from Secondary trained Music specialists & Primary classroom teachers with an interest in teaching Music as a specialist subject.
- Candidates should ideally have strong piano skills, and previous experience directing choral ensembles would be desirable.
- Successful applicants would be expected to assist with school productions, concerts and events.
- As with all positions at BSK, successful candidates are expected to participate in, and support, the wider school community.
- Successful candidates will receive a tax-free salary, generous holidays, free furnished accommodation, free utilities and an annual UK flight allowance. BSK is committed to continuing professional development and welcomes applications from newly qualified teachers.
Candidates are asked to apply online through our Careers Website.
The British School of Kuwait (BSK)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years