We are seeking applications for the following role at a leading Independent school in the Northern Territory. Providing a welcoming and warm environment for staff and students alike this school offers a modern campus and supportive leadership team. Experienced and Graduate Teachers welcomed.
About the Role:
- Commencing term 1 2021
- Full-time; permanent
- Lower and upper primary teachers required
- Leadership opportunity available for the right candidate
- Good student behaviours
- Dedicated staff and a supportive learning community
- Located a 15 minute drive from central Darwin
- Christian Ethos
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with TRB NT and hold a valid Ochre Card
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2010-545366ZC
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2010-545366ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com