We are seeking to appoint an excellent Primary Teacher to join our academy from September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
· Be an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
· Have a good understanding of the curriculum and classroom practice in Key Stage 1 and 2
· Have high expectations for all children and a clear understanding of assessment for learning
· Have a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community
· Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
· Have an understanding of assessing without levels
Applications would be welcome from either newly qualified teachers or more established primary teaching professionals.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange appointments through the academy on 01302 868 252.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27 June 2018 at 12 noon
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.