Primary Teacher / Primary Supply Teacher / Teacher of KS1/ Teacher of KS2
£100 to £130 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS)
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to join our fantastic supply teaching team as soon as possible. Working on a supply basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative Primary teacher looking for their next role.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to work across several of our clients’ Primary schools throughout Bristol. The desired Primary Teacher will have experience of teaching at KS1 & KS2 level and be confident working with a wide range of abilities. We welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
All schools that Vision for Education work with are dedicated to offering the best possible learning experience to each student’s individual needs.
To be considered for the KS1/KS2 Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have some knowledge or previous experience of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Have experience teaching in a Primary setting (KS1/KS2 level)
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd