Primary Teacher (SEN).
This post is fixed-term until August 2022 and is required to commence September 2021.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive primary academy, based in Birmingham. The school is looking to add a Primary Teacher to its progressive and supportive primary team ideally starting in September 2021.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of KS1 / KS2 including class teaching and intervention. You will support the Head of Primary to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“We are seeking to appoint excellent Classroom Teachers who will have the enthusiasm and energy to really make a difference in the classroom. We welcome applications from talented individuals who find imaginative ways to excite, engage and develop all of our children’s learning experiences across the curriculum. You will be working with children that possess a range of needs that include Hearing Impairment. You will have an absolute commitment to ensuring our children inspire to lead remarkable lives. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering KS1 / KS2, successfully engaging learners to progress
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1425582 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1425582 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting and helping teachers at every stage of their career find their next job opportunity; and helping governors recruit the very best lead...