Primary Teacher (SEN) (KS1 and/or KS2).
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive SEN academy, based in Chelmsford, Essex. The academy is looking to add a Primary Teacher KS1/2 to its progressive and supportive primary school ideally starting in January 2022 or sooner.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of KS1 and/or KS2 including class teaching and some intervention work. You will support the Head of Primary to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
“Graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, the school is a leading all-age special school for children and young people aged 3-19 with severe and profound learning difficulties based in Chelmsford, Essex. We deliver an outstanding education to students in our impressive, purpose-built environment. We are looking for inspirational Class Teachers with a passion for SEN and a creative, inspirational approach to delivering the curriculum, to join our thriving school and make a real difference to the lives of our learners! If you have the drive and determination to ensure students make progress and you firmly believe that you can improve and enhance their experience, your application would be most welcomed!"
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/RQT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Education Degree or a related subject
• experience of delivering KS1 and/or KS2, successfully engaging learners to progress
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1487423 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1487423 in the email subject line.
Tes Schools Recruitment
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...