Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated classroom teacher on behalf of a 2-form entry Primary School due to start in September or January 2020 for a suitable candidate.
This Primary School can offer a qualified Primary Teacher a popular school with:
• A caring and supportive team who are committed to raising standards
• Excellent resources
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• Excelled professional development opportunities
We are looking for a qualified Primary Teacher who is dedicated and passionate about teaching, has high expectations and a teacher who is supportive of their colleagues. The successful Primary Teacher will be innovative and adaptable with the ability of delivering engaging lessons.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education the qualified Primary Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.