The successful candidate will join our enthusiastic team. The primary post is a full-time teaching post well-supported by management. Brilliant Stars International Primary School grew out of parents' requests for further education following on from the well-established and highly regarded Brilliant Stars International Kindergarten.
Job description: (further details will be sent to short listed candidates)
Type: Private School
Phase: Nursery and Primary
Age Range: 5-11 years
- Planning, teaching and class management.
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting.
- Continued professional development.
- Minimum administrative work.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience.
- Require QTS.
- EU or UK citizenship.
Our package includes:
- On-site Montessori Training.
- On-site Virtue & Moral Education Training.
- Small class sizes (12-16).
- Salary based on agreement.
- Covered Health Insurance and Social Insurance and all necessary legal documentation.
- 40 days of paid holidays.
- Fixed Term Contract (2-year minimum), may lead to permanent contract.
- Loving advice and support on finding accommodation (often within walking distance), and getting by in Bratislava.
- Three course highly nutritious healthy school Lunch each day (Including freshly baked bread directly at the School).
- Tuition fee discount for your child.
Our School Day:
All teachers start at 8:00 and finish at 16:00. School Children start the day at 8:15 and finish at 15:00. Bi-weekly 30min staff meetings.
We are looking for a qualified and enthusiastic teacher to join our team. Someone who wants to be part of a supportive team with a child centred approach to teaching and learning. Experience teaching the Cambridge curriculum, Montessori and musical training are appreciated, but not essential.
Please send CV and covering letter with contact details of two referees to our Director by clicking apply button.
Shortlisted candidates will have a Phone/Skype interview.
Bratislava is a friendly city with under an hour’s train journey from Vienna, 2h from Budapest and 3h from Prague. It has cheap, reliable and frequent public transport. Brilliant Stars is located one tram stop from the heart of the city. Next to the Danube with easy access to Vienna and Bratislava Airports.
There are also many volunteering opportunities, including working with disadvantaged Roma Settlements, and neighbourhood building.