We are a small unique Primary and Secondary Rural School that teaches British National Curriculum through immersion in our exciting creative and outdoor activities.
- Enthusiastic qualified/newly qualified primary teacher
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent understanding and experience of delivering the English National Curriculum
- Ability to plan exciting and creative cross-curricular activities
- Flexible in approach
- Computer literat
- An interest in teaching English as an additional language
- Music knowledge would be desirable
The school is in Llinars del Valles (Barcelona) very well connected to Barcelona main city
Salary: €1350 per month (30 hours a week) (12 months payment)
Applications by letter & CV (including recent photo & references), interviews of shortlisted candidates by skype.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
website is www.internationalruralschool.com