Applications are invited for a qualified Primary Teacher for a position at a well-regarded, Christian, Independent school, located in Sydney. This school offers a wide range of subject choices and extensive co-curricular activities and small class sizes.
About the Role:
• K-6 Primary Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent Contract
• Position to commence Term 3, 2019
• Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
• Convenient location with excellent transport links
• Supportive, engaging and inclusive educational environment
• Team oriented and supportive environment
• Excellent staff amenities
• Encourages career progression for all staff members
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Have a talent for delivering outstanding and well planned lessons
• Be a qualified Primary Teacher with a minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be able to provide a pastors reference upon request
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEBEB – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBMH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).