Our client is a highly reputable, independent, Christian K-12 school that values academic excellence, located in Sydney’s Inner West. The school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Teaching the PYP curriculum
• Full-time, Temporary, 12-month contract
• Commencing Term 1, 2022
• Be suitably qualified with a Primary Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Experience teaching the IB and PYP curriculum is desirable but not essential
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549843AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales