A vacancy exists for fully qualified Primary Teacher at St Joseph’s Primary School, Wee Waa, the position commences as soon as possible and concludes on 21 December 2018.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrates a high standard of competency and proficiency in leading student learning within a 21st century contemporary learning environment;
- Ability to deliver authentic and engaging Religious Education;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a student centred Catholic Professional Learning Community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Demonstrates a high standard of IT competency in leading and engaging learners;
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the position contact the Principal, Mrs Maree Holland on (02) 6795 4038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
Please email or post application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to:
Principal, St Joseph’s Primary, PO Box 120, WEE WAA 2388 or email email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3 pm Friday 17 August 2018.
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.