Vision for Education are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers experienced in Early Years, Key Stage One and Key Stage Two to join our successful supply team. We are looking for Teachers who are happy with flexible working hours and be interested in either day-to-day, short or long term requirements.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and professional Teachers to work at Primary Schools in Worksop. You are able to choose the hours and days you wanted to work and we will remain flexible with the work you are offered. These roles are available for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are recruiting for a number of schools in the Worksop area.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at all levels.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education Ltd