Vision for Education are looking for a Primary Teacher with Year 5/6 experience to work in a village primary school within the rural East Leeds area. The role is to start in January 2019 however for the right candidate it could start sooner. This is a nurturing and supportive primary school with a driven senior leadership team and experienced staff team. Ideally the candidate will be confident in teaching Year 5/6 and be able to plan, mark and undertake structured and engaging lessons. If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have experience teaching in Key Stage 2 and be experienced with teaching Year 5/6 classes.
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Our specialist Education Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- We pay National Living Wage
- Professional 24/7 support.
- CPD Training Opportunities, including free Team Teach training.
- Committed consultants.
- You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
*Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
firstname.lastname@example.org 0113 426 5330