Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Primary Teachers in the London Borough of Enfield. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for either experienced Primary Teachers or NQT’s to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Alternatively, if you are interested in a long term or permanent role this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Roles
• Primary Teachers
• London Borough of Enfield
• Full time or part time options available
• Day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts
• NQTs are welcome to apply
• Flexible start dates
• Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
• From £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
• Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
• Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
• Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB1803.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.