Primary Teaching Assistant
£65 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks working with children within the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Primary Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school based in the Skegness area. This a temporary role due will be on a supply basis but with the possibility of longer-term bookings.
The desired Primary Teaching Assistant will be supporting mixed ability students in the classroom and on a 1:1 basis. Previous experience working in a primary setting is not essential but could be beneficial. This Primary Teaching Assistant role would be ideal for a qualified teaching assistant interested in developing their career.
To be considered for the position of Primary Teaching Assistant you will:
• Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
• Have recent experience working with children in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
• Have your own transport
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd