Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Full-time temporary teaching position at Holy Spirit Infant's School, Abermain. Maternity Leave Replacement.
- a relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education.
- ability to teach in the primary curriculum area K-2.
- high level knowledge of the relevant key learning area (K-2) and a proven capacity to improve student learning including possible STEM iniatitives.
- high quality classroom teaching skills in the area of ES1 - 1 which enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential.
- exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical and social development of students.
- ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework.
- demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and commitment to ongoing professional learning.
- commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team.
- high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers.
- be appropriately qualified as a four year trained primary teacher.
- be Catholic.
- record current NESA and Working With Children number on application.
- evidence of completion of Anaphylaxis training certificate must be supplied. (https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/index.php) Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
How to Apply
For further information and instruction on how to apply, please visit the website - https://www.mn.catholic.edu.au/employment/positions-vacant/