GLENDALE Holy Cross Primary School
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
Part-time temporary primary teaching position at Holy Cross Primary School, Glendale.
• a relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education.
• ability to teach in the primary curriculum area K-6.
• high level knowledge of the relevant key learning area (K-6) and a proven capacity to improve student learning.
• high quality classroom teaching skills in the area of ES1 - 3 which enable students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential.
• exemplary values and attitudes appropriate to professional practice and the intellectual, physical and social development of students.
• ability to successfully implement and evaluate curriculum initiatives in accordance with curriculum and standards framework.
• demonstrated capacity to reflect critically upon professional practice and commitment to ongoing professional learning.
• commitment and capacity to actively contribute to a broad range of school activities as a member of the school team.
• high level of communication and interpersonal skills when relating to students, parents and other teachers.
• be appropriately qualified as a four year trained primary teacher
• be a practising Catholic
• record current NESA and Working With Children number on application.
• evidence of completion of Anaphylaxis training certificate must be supplied. (https://etraining.allergy.org.au/login/index.php)
Note: To start or return to working as a teacher in a NSW school, you must be accredited by NESA.
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Monday 16 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
Holy Cross Primary School
30 Oakland Street
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae should address the criteria as outlined above and include the contact details of your parish priest as well as after hour contacts for other referees.
A separate statement, addressing each of the position requirements should accompany the covering letter.
Applicants may be required to bring evidence of or provide a brief presentation at interview. This will be detailed to shortlisted applicants.
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com as a single PDF document with the applicant's name (First.Surname) as the file name up to 3.00pm on the closing date.