Primary Teacher / Primary Tutor – 1:1 (face to face)
£25 - £28.50 per hour (Must have QTS)
Vision for Education are working with a Primary School in Peterborough who are looking for Qualified Primary Teachers for in-person tutoring. For this role you will be needed for afternoons to tutor children who need additional support. This is for Tutoring funded by the NTP (National Tutoring Programme) which Vision is an approved provider for.
This role is to start ASAP so applicants will be reviewed on receipt- apply early to avoid disappointment!
We’re always interested in talking to teachers with any level of experience - whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! Whether you are looking for day to day work to boost your experience or are wanting something on a more long term basis or permanent basis, Vision for Education would love to hear from you!
What is the NTP?
The NTP aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap. The tuition will be delivered during school hours or just before/after school and each child chosen for this support will receive 15 hours each. It will be delivered on a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis and can be done in-person or online.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have QTS or be an NQT and have experience of working as a Teacher.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Katherine Suffell on 01733 371371.
Vision for Education Ltd