£25 - £25.80 per hour
Vision for Education are currently recruiting Primary tutors to deliver online and/or face to face tuition to pupils. As a Primary Tutor, you will be required to be patient, calm and empathetic, and hold the ability to engage young people, and motivate them to achieve and overcome any barriers to learning.
Our online tuition platform was designed for education and provides a full suite of tools enabling our tutors to provide effective and safeguarded 1-1 and small group sessions. Tutors and students can easily share, edit, and create documents together in real time.
Lessons may take place during the school day, or after school depending on your availability and the requirements of the client schools. Due to the nature of the role, suitable candidates will be comfortable liaising with school contacts and report any issues or concerns when necessary.
To be considered for a Primary Tutor position, you will:
• Have a background in teaching Primary (QTS/QTLS is essential)
• Have access to a laptop with webcam, and have reliable broadband internet connection
• Be comfortable to plan and lead sessions online – previous experience is desired but not essential as training is provided
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver engaging lessons
• Be able available for at least 5 hours per week
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We only pay P.A.Y.E, we do not work with umbrella companies.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Primary Tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Although this role is online, it is important that you are based in the Lincolnshire area as a face to face meeting will be required as part of the compliance process
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01724 857540
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd