Would you relish the challenge of taking an adult education college on the threshold of outstanding and securing its position as a leading institution fit for the 21st century? Do you have clear vision, excellent leadership skills and high levels of enthusiasm?
The Learning & Enterprise College Bexley are now seeking a new Principal who will be responsible for delivering high quality outcomes for students, residents and employers, while contributing to the strategic objectives laid out in the Council’s Corporate Priorities for adult learning, employment and wellbeing.
The college consists of approx. 1000 courses with 13,000 enrolments through 5,000 students. You will lead a team of 75 management and support staff and around 200 tutors.
We would expect our next Principal to have significant senior management experience in this or a very similar education sector and proven experience of raising achievement in their previous roles.
To be successful within the role you should have exceptional communication and leadership skills, ability to bring about change in a resistant environment and able to identify and build on strengths.
What we offer:
• Our *Choices Flexible Benefits Package includes lease car, and cash options to the value of £3,789 per annum
• Relocation Package up to £8,000
• Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
• Performance Related Pay
• Up to 27 days Annual Leave (rising to 30 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
• Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
• Opportunities for flexible working
• MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
If you think this is the challenge for you, please call our advising consultant Xen Yiasoumi for an informal conversation about this role on 020 3194 9678 , email@example.com.