The Summit Learning Trust is seeking an exceptional, experienced Principal, with a strong track record of school improvement, to lead Ninestiles, an Academy.
Ninestiles is the founding school in our Trust family: we now have four primary, three secondary schools, and The Sixth Form College, Solihull.
The successful candidate will enjoy the support of a committed team of senior leaders and teachers, all determined to build on current strengths and secure rapid improvements. The Summit Learning Trust Executive Team provides excellent expert support in all key areas, allowing leaders to focus on teaching and learning.
The school and Trust are seeking a person who:
- Can provide strong, innovative leadership to lead Ninestiles, An Academy, forward on its journey to excellence
- Is approachable, and can inspire, motivate and encourage students, staff and the school community to excel
- Has the welfare of staff and students at the heart of their work
- Is clear-sighted and honest
- Listens, and is an excellent communicator
- Has successful experience of leadership in a diverse, urban educational setting and of working positively with parents and carers
- Has had a significant, proven impact on raising standards in their current role
- Is looking for dynamic collaboration with other, high-calibre Principals and Executive Directors across the Trust
- Is keen to make a significant contribution to the realisation of the shared Trust and school vision and strategy
- Demonstrates curiosity, energy and determination
- Is resilient, and optimistic
Could this be you?
If you have the drive and vision to lead Ninestiles School to reach its potential, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Hrenquiries@ninestiles.org.uk to request an application pack.
Visits to the school are encouraged. If you would like more details about this or for an informal chat with the CEO, please contact Sally Rowlands on 0121 628 1311.
Closing Date: 4pm on Monday 18 March 2019
Interview Dates: Thursday 28 and Friday 29 March 2019
The Summit Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.