Our thriving primary free school in West Watford provides a unique opportunity for you to lead its future growth and success. The trust and governors are looking to appoint a principal who will be uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence. The school opened in September 2014, children from our first intake moved into key stage two in September and in June the school was judged good by Ofsted.
Salary range L18 - 24 Up to £70,423
Start date April 2018
We expect you to:
- have a proven track record of exceptional leadership
- embrace the notion of being part of the multi-academy trust
- have a clear vision for the school and a strong drive to lead it to a new future
- have new ideas and fresh perspectives on raising the aspirations of children, families and the local community
- be committed to securing excellent professional development for all staff
We can offer you:
- brand new purpose-built accommodation
- children with impeccable behaviour who make outstanding progress and achieve above local and national levels
- free school curriculum freedoms and flexibilities with opportunities for innovation, research and collaboration across the trust and beyond
- a supportive trust and strong local governing body
- the opportunity to influence the future growth and development of both the school and the trust
To apply for this post, please complete the application form and send it along with a supporting letter to email@example.com. You are welcome to visit the school prior to submitting your application and this can be arranged by contacting Gill Jones (details below).
Closing date: Wednesday 13th December 12 noon.
Selection days: Tuesday 9th January informal meetings, Friday 12th January selection day.
For further information, or an informal discussion, please contact Gill Jones, CEO, WHST on 07885 467973 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. West Herts Community Free School Trust is committed to treating all its employees and job applicants equally.
West Herts Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. The trust will request references prior to interview.
Closing date: 13/12/2017 12:00:00
Interview date: 12th January 2018
Ascot Road Community Free School is a new, two-form entry primary school which opened in September 2014. We are excited about the freedom to create a new school from scratch, and hope that you will want to join our forward-thinking team. For more information please visit www.ascotroadcfs.org.uk
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com
Ascot Road Community Free School