Langley Hill is a new flagship independent school in Kings Langley for 2-19-year olds that will open in September 2019. The school will support the development of each person to become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, personal and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place. The School will also draw upon the best of Waldorf principles and pedagogy to deliver a truly unique world-class education.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the right individual to network and gather international best practice from the most successful Waldorf schools around the world and harness these principles and practices to develop and create a flagship Waldorf inspired school of the future.
In readiness and to prepare for the opening we need a Principal with flair and exceptional leader, who can put their stamp on the operational, educational and strategic work that is required throughout the preparation phase through to
the opening. You will be an energetic, innovative and inspirational Principal, who will ensure Langley Hill provides its pupils an outstanding education.
The Successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Be an exceptional, inspirational and highly motivated leader able to articulate a clear vision for the management of the school, with the resilience and determination to ensure that it is successfully implemented;
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills in order to promote the highest expectations and standards of teaching and learning throughout the school;
- A visionary leader with the highest expectations, and equally high levels of
emotional intelligence and communication skills;
- Have the capacity to motivate staff and inspire young people;
- Look to foster both new and existing partnerships and collaborations with other, successful schools to raise standards and find solutions to wider issues;
- Have a clear and consistent focus on rapidly raising achievement, by creating a cultural shift to ensure students receive the highest standard of teaching;
- Have a proven track record of implementing changes and raising standards in teaching and learning;
- Be experienced, creative and successful in inspiring transformational leadership to help grow and develop our school.
For a confidential conversation or to arrange a school visit please contact Richard Lucas at Academicis on (Switch board) 01223 907 979, (Mobile) 07909 905 392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications to be sent to Richard Lucas email: email@example.com by 12 noon Wednesday 17th April.
Closing Date: 12 noon Wednesday 17th April 2019
Interview: Friday 26th April 2019
Langley Hill Independent School is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. References will be taken prior to any offer of employment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS and background check. The successful candidate will be required to sign the CES contract.