Island Christian Academy (“IslandCA”) is an international English language Primary and Middle Years school located in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, operating since 2012. The student enrolment consists of over 400 students from 5-13 years old. IslandCA bases its learning programme around the enquiry-based International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), bolstered by the UK National Literacy Framework and the Australian National Mathematics Curriculum. Chinese Studies, Music, PE, and Christian studies are also essential elements of IslandCA life. IslandCA is a member of the Generations Christian Education family of schools.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have a Master’s Degree in Education
- have 5+ years of school leadership experience and at least 2+ years international work experience
- have experience leading schools through the process of accreditation with external bodies, particularly The Council of International Schools
Our candidate will:
- be passionate about Christian education and excited to shape the lives of future generations
- be internationally minded
- be a good team player
- be able to provide pastoral care for students and staff
- be excited to participate in a diverse and international community
To apply for this position, please apply below. The successful candidate will take up full time employment in June 2018 or earlier.
Further information about IslandCA and Generations Christian Education can be found on our websites: www.islandca.edu.hk and www.generations.edu.hk.