Edgewood College is at a very exciting stage in its development and is looking for a dynamic leader with a track record of success in leading a team of professionals to achieve outstanding outcomes for learners.
Edgewood College is a co-educational, Christian, independent boarding and day college that follows the National Curriculum for England. The college is located in the sought-after residential phase 1 development of Lekki Peninsula in Lagos, Nigeria.
Edgewood College was established in 2010. It has very quickly become one of the well respected educational institutions on the Lekki Peninsula axis. There is a planned migration to a larger purposeful complex.
Edgewood College consists of the Secondary School (Years 7-11) and Sixth Form (Cambridge A-Levels and University Foundation College). The college places a balanced emphasis on academics, service, sports and the arts. The Christian ethos is also very obvious.
The principal will be responsible for raising standards, enhancing the practice of educators and further developing the profile of the college. The principal will also manage the migration to a much larger complex.
The successful candidate will be:
- A highly effective leader in a secondary school and/or further education institution
- An outstanding educator who is able to inspire and motivate teachers and students
- Passionate about the development of young people
- Energetic and able to work in a challenging environment
- Able to successfully track and monitor students’ achievements
- Familiar with the National Curriculum for England, Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge A-Level and other related curricula
The candidate will also have an appreciation of the college’s Christian ethos.
We would like interested candidates to send the following to email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering letter, outlining their suitability for the position
Closing date: Monday 17th December 2018
Edgewood College, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria