We are seeking high performing staff for posts commencing in August 2021. Successful applicants are offered two-year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As a Principal of School, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team, with excellent outcomes. The key duties of this role will include:
- Leading and organising Cambridge International Curriculum –Lower Secondary and IGCSE levels, with potential of teaching up to A-level
- Support the development and implementation of the vision and strategic direction of the school
- Set a clear vision and action plan for the designated areas of responsibility as allocated by the Principal
- Have a significant, measurable impact in the areas led that is substantial and sustained
- Have a positive impact on the quality of learning & teaching through the strategic responsibilities
- Support a distinctive community ethos that is inclusive and applies the appropriate values, attitudes, and practices in all aspects of school life.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining an environment and a code of behavior which promotes and secures good/outstanding teaching, effective learning, and high standards of behavior and achievement.
- Manage designated areas to ensure improvements in students’ knowledge, skills, and abilities, and excellent student progress.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining an effective partnership with parents to support and improve students’ achievement and personal development.
- Contribute to developing effective links with the wider community, including local, national, and partnership arrangements, to extend the curriculum and enhance learning and teaching.
- Ensure that students’ learning encompasses skills that encourage them to become independent and inquisitive learners
- Lead by example acting with integrity and respect in all aspects of leadership, showing professional regard for the policies, practices, and the ethos of the school.
- Master’s degree in Education
- Administrative/Leadership certification
- Demonstrable experience managing College Board Programming
- Minimum 5 years’ educational experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- At least 3 years' full-time experience in mainstream education
- An ability to Integrate teaching and management of Lower Secondary, IGCSE and Level AS and A English framework with other curriculum that the school developed during the tenure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and vision for the future of educational practice
- A passion for education and excellence; ability to inspire colleagues, to accept responsibility, show in their actions and decisions firmness, fairness, consistency and integrity.
- Courage to introduce and manage change and innovation
- Flexible, inclusive and pragmatic management style
- High level interpersonal and administrative skills
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Confident in meeting and communicating with others
- Possess good organisational skills, manage time efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
This is a certified teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in primary education. Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse peopleGenuine interest in the field of primary education from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an international teacher our package will include:
- a competitive base salary - tax free.
- monthly housing allowance.
- visa and work permit reimbursement.
- settling-in allowance.
- tuition waiver for up to two children.
- medical insurance.
- 12 weeks of paid holidays.
- retention bonus.
- two-year contract and visa (renewable)
- annual flight allowance
- excellent medical cover
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should apply online through the TES careers portal. Please provide the names and full contact details of three professional referees, one of whom should be the Director/Head of School/Principal of your current school.
The application should be submitted no later than 30. June.2021
Early applications are encouraged, as MIS reserves the right to appoint before the deadline.
Applications will be processed on receipt and suitable candidates will be interviewed without delay. Adverts will be removed when posts are filled.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted soon after applying with the package information before moving to interview via Zoom or a mutually agreed platform.
Jet International School Recruitment process involves the below steps:
- First Listing Processing.
- First Round Online Interviews
- Second Round Online Interviews
- References, Qualifications, resume, cover letter, scans of all relevant documents/certifications
- Letter of Offer
Jet International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
JET International School, formed in 2019 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, provides an international school curriculum for children in stages primary secondary, and advanced.
JET International School is formed by Mr. Chinzorig Tserendorj, who has been leadin...