Why choose Dixons Unity Academy?
• Consistent behaviour and expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
• Weekly coaching for all staff
• Exceptionally visible and supportive senior leadership team
• Hardworking staff and students who want to do well
• Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, resilience and respect and completely committed to our mission: to ensure children from all abilities and backgrounds become lifelong lovers of learning who make a positive contribution to our community.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 11 primary, secondary and all-through schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
www.dixonsua.com or call the academy on 0113 2630110 and speak to Danny Carr, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.