Term Time Only, 32 weeks a year + 3 weeks non term time
25 Hours per week - 7am - 12pm Monday to Friday
The posts requires the Print Room Operator to provide print services to all staff and pupils
across the College.
Key Duties are:
● To provide in-house printing to both teaching and support areas as needed.
● To offer advice to staff and pupils on best method of production for their
● Point of contact for paper supplies for print room and S.C.R printers.
● Hold a stock of spare toner as back-up for College fleet.
● Key point of contact with the College managed print supplier.
● Production of I.D. cards (liable to change in near future).
● To produce and hold stock of headed envelopes.
● Support exams officer in production of result sheets (outside of term time).
● Assistance around the College in ‘minor’ glitches with copiers, if possible, and to
liaise with the College managed print supplier over repairs.
● Liaise with paper suppliers over paper supplies and production of pre-printed
● Manage papercut MF software alongside the IT technical team.
● Any other additional services agreed by the Head of IT - Infrastructure..
The Print Room Operator will not an expert in all application areas but will have a solid
foundation in modern print services.
The post holder must have very good interpersonal and organisational skills, as the role
involves dealing with a lot of staff, SMT down, that will have time critical requirements.