Programme Administrator – The Cambridge Partnership
We are looking for an outstanding individual who has a proven track record of success and who would like to join our friendly team. You will be the key person in supporting senior management with the smooth running of the office, dealing with telephone queries and liaising with our partner schools. The role is varied and you will need to be adaptable and a quick, forward thinking learner.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Is self-reliant, creative and can use own initiative
• Has outstanding communication and IT skills
• Will contribute to the development of the team
• Has high expectations of their own ability and self-motivated enough to maintain high standards.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop the role
• A supportive and positive working environment
• Working in a friendly, supportive team where your skills, enthusiasm are recognised
• Excellent support from the trust with your own development
• Fantastic opportunities for career development within the trust.
Hours of work are 37 per week, term time plus one week (39 weeks). Salary will be paid at PCC Grade 6, which equates to a FTE salary of £18,870 and an actual salary of £16,008.
For further information please contact Nick Olley, Director, The Cambridge Partnership, email@example.com
Please complete the online application. We do not accept CVs.
Closing date is 9 am on Monday 19 November 2018.
CMAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.