Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications for this position are experience delivering advice and guidance in an education environment.
We are currently recruiting for Progress Coaches to provide additional coaching to students within a Further Education environment.
The posts are on a long-term basis, potentially until the end of the academic year. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Coaching will be based in group sessions or on a 1:1 basis to support the success and progression of students. Case-load working is essential in this position, as is the ability to liaise with relevant staff to overcome student barriers and support development.
To be considered for the Progress Coach position you will:
- Have substantial experience in delivering advice and guidance in an education environment
- Have Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Good IT and communication skills
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker's Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a Progress Coach who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on 01484 642892.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd