Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a PRU Art Teacher to work in Pupil Referral Unit settings across Greater Manchester. Either experience of, or a desire to work with SEMH children is essential.
We only pay PAYE, we do not work with umbrella companies.
As a PRU Art Teacher you will be required to work with pupils to build positive relationships, and help children overcome barriers to learning.
The schools have small classes of 5-8 students with a teacher and at least one TA in each class. To be a successful PRU Art Teacher you must be willing to provide assistance to students with challenging behaviour, as you will be working in an environment that believes in nurturing children to achieve their full potential both socially and academically.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the PRU Art Teacher position are:
• QTS or QTLS
• Have familiarity with the Art GCSE curriculum
• Good behaviour management
• Be committed and dedicated in the learning and development of children
• Have a nurturing character
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a PRU Art Teacher and valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a PRU Art Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd