Vision For Education are looking for a PRU PE Teacher to work in Pupil Referral Units within the Tameside area. The ideal candidate will have their own vision for supporting children in non-mainstream settings and excel within a sporting role to help these students get the most out of their time in education.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, qualified, and highly motivated person to join one of our Pupil Referral Units. The role of a PRU PE Teacher provides a rare platform for creativity and innovative practice to be explored. Some of the behaviour at times can be extremely challenging, we require the right character who is committed and patient to work with children who attend our settings.
The role of a PRU PE Teacher, requires someone who can stimulate pupils and progress them more so than they might in many mainstream environments. In a Pupil referral Unit, children can have additional needs such as social, emotional and mental health needs, communication difficulties and may struggle to build up relationships.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the PRU PE Teacher position are:
• Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have an enthusiastic and motivated attitude
• Be willing to work in Tameside schools
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a PRU PE Teacher valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a PRU PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd