Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Gainsborough as a PRU Teacher. This a temporary teaching role due to start immediately on a supply basis but with the possibility of longer term bookings. This PRU Teacher role would be ideal for a newly qualified teacher seeking their first post or equally an experienced teacher interested in developing their career.
The desired PRU Teacher will be teaching pupils who can't attend mainstream school either due to their behaviour or medical needs. Previous experience working in a similar setting is not essential but could be beneficial. The PRU has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care.
To be considered for the position of PRU Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have knowledge and passion for working with behavioural children
- Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Be able to employ effective and dynamic behavioural management strategies
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Educationis a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Louise in our Lincolnshire branch.