Our client is a reputable independent school in South Eastern Melbourne that has a tradition of high academic achievement and student engagement. Staff work collaboratively together to achieve the best educational practice and outcomes within the classroom. This is a prestigious school environment and provides an opportunity to be part of a high-performing and dedicated staff.
About the Role:
- VCE Psychology
- Middle School English
- Part Time (allotment TBC, around 0.6FTE)
- Fixed Term contract for Term 4
- Commencing 4 October 2021
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549664H, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers